Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fall is here..




Yup!Autumn has arrived..the sun is out during the day but it gets really cold at nite. accroding to the weather forecast, it is dropping to 8 deg from 20 deg during the day. The leaves have started to change colours....I must say I really do love autumn among all the four seasons, not that u get all 4 here in Holland :)) Spring is nice as well becoz of the tulips.

We plan to plant some tulips at our balcony esp since next year may be our last spring in Holland.Need to do it soon before the frost sets in. I just love tulips.Must say that they are my favourite flowers. Had a fresh bouquet in our flat each week during spring. We'll see if my project succeeds considering i don't have green hands let alone green fingers :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home