Thursday, December 18, 2008

Anniversary and the end of post miscarriage confinement


In 2 days time insya Allah, we will be celebrating my 6th wedding anniversary n end of confinement. Can't believe its our 6th. We have gone thro a lot n I bet there is more to come. This anniversary also marks the end of my confinement period. It wud have been happier if our twins are with us but it is not to be.Our twins are in heaven n one day insya Allah we will get to meet them.

I have no idea what to give hubbs.Last year was easy, it was wood so I gave him a golf club. this year traditionally its iron. I don't think he needs more since he just bought them last year. hmm...since we are in KL, I won't be cooking a special dinner for him. Will do that once we are back home in miri.

To my darling hubby, thank you so much for the wonderful years n our kids. insya Allah, we will be blessed w more children n our marriage lasts thro time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home