Thursday, November 27, 2008

in kl, the story so far

got into kl late tues pm. went straight to the hotel and had room service for dinner. was just too tired to go out, am not allowed to go out after maghrib n it was raining.

yesterday decided to pay my 'sch' a visit. yes! my sch has become a mall. needed a few things fr the supermarket..lil one's formula. went up to the kids' floor...no sale yet!bought a b'day prezzie for our niece then went to get my swatch batt changed. been meaning to get the batt changed for a yr now. my swatch has been up n down kl-miri so many times n has never left my handbag :) next on my list is to change the batt on my other watch n get my bracelet fixed. which reminds me...i dunno wat to get for hubbs for our anniversary which is in less than a months time.

had chic rice for lunch. also really yumm hot soyabean drink n tau foo fah. bought dounts as well fr j co. surprisingly i must say there was NO q at j co. in fact the food court was not as bz. i remember trying to secure a table at 2pm on a weekday b4..took us 2 rounds b4 we got one.

my darling daughter had a good nap so i gave her a donut n to my surprise she actually finished the whole donut. 1/2 b4 her bath n the other 1/2 after . she's having a nap now..her tok put her to sleep. Alhamdullillah.

the morn b4 we flew...i told her we were going to take an airplane in the pm. she happily answered..'sit plane have breast!' to which i replied...sorry hun! no more..milk dried up. actually i do have some now post miscarriage but i really don't want to go down the same route in weaning her off. she tried a few times in the plane n we had to be firm. in the end, she sat in her seat n nearly finished her bottle of water. feel asleep for about 45 mins. woke up n had her meal. the kids meal is the same as the adults. poor gal has some spots on her face now as the nasi goreng had egg in it. well, the other option was pasta which was spicy.

got a brochure fr robinsons. hmm....70% sale on petit bateau. well..m so tempted to go this weekend. will ask hubbs later tonite. if i wasn't in confinement, u can bet i will b in robinson's tmrw :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home