Thursday, April 09, 2009

what a week

this is the 2nd day in the past 2 weeks that lil one hasn't napped on me//literally sleeping on my chest. her head on my shoulder n sometimes feels like she is strangling me since her arm is wrapped around my other shoulder. lil one has been ill..caught a flu bug. took 2 days for the fever to settle. Alhamdullillah this time round, she keeps asking for her meds. "Fah got leaky nose, mamam ubat pls" even when its not time yet. guess she thinks if i eat more, my leaky nose will stop n i can go play w my dolphin swing. after her fever subsided, i thot she was well enuff for sch n playground pm. sent her on tues n the next day, she was worse...i.e. pretty lethargic. today, i guess she felt well enuff so she herself wanted to have a bath after her milk. but told her no sch since i want her to rest some more. as if she did rest ...

well..she is now in her 2nd hour of her nap. i am pretty rundown already. had a cold thro out the week but decided not to do anything about it till last nite. took lemsip last nite, felt better in the morn but now m tired. cudn't nap since my nose is pretty bunged up n i have a cough. Alhamdullillah it is a public holiday tomorrow so hubbs is not working. we were suppose to go to brunei on sat but guess need to shelve that idea since lil one n me are still not 100% well.

our KL trip is cancelled much to the relief of yours truly. wasn't really looking forward to that trip. the only reason i was gonna tag along was becoz hubbs needed to b there for a week. lil one + no daddy for a week i.e. 5 days n 4 nites = disaster for mummy. as u can clearly see i have no desire to be in KL untill raya. if it was up to me...don't even feel like going back for raya as well but can't do that.i guess i am just tired of going back to KL so often for the past 2 yrs. being in KL just stresses me out soooo much. am so tired of ppl critisizing on how i bring my lil one up, i am not feeding her enuff etc. oh well..c'est la vie. plus all the snide comments on my wt. hallo..i was anorexic when i got married. there is no way i will go back to that wt..hubbs commented he was afraid my bones wud break n he didn't like hugging a bony me.

i even dread ringing my own parents..since they will keep asking is she eating, is she growing..hallo! wat kind of mother do u think i am. do u actually think i will deliberately not feed my child to stop her fr growing..jeez!i understand their oncern but gimme some credit la. i do have a couple of undergraduate degrees w my name written on them.

some ppl forget. just becoz i am not working, doesn't mean that my brain has totally gone to pot..gimme some credit la.oh well...c'est la vie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Domestic CEO said...

u got a credit from me.. not easy to bring up our precious one, but we know do's and don't.. anyway, i think they just create conversations on their fav subject, fah that is...

8:55 pm  
Blogger anzed said...

thx lil globe trotter mama!

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home